- Raise the value of cats
- Assist the public with the rescue and rehabilitation of abandoned, homeless or unwanted cats (intake space is based on foster home availability)
- Spay or neuter, vaccinate and provide other necessary health care for cats accepted in to the PAW rescue program
- Improve cats’ lives for the rest of their lives by finding appropriate, loving, permanent adoptive homes
- Provide public education and awareness with regard to responsible guardianship including proper nutrition, health care, the importance of spaying/neutering, safety and the lifetime commitment that every pet deserves
- Monitor current and proposed local animal control bylaws and regulations as they relate to cats.